The firm specializes in all aspects related to the Israel Land Administration, among which are as follows:
- Consulting service to entrepreneurs and conducting land transactions in conjunction with the Land Administration, including a zoning change of agricultural land and change of the exploitation type registered by the municipal authorities.
- Conducting negotiations and lawsuits for recognition of land lease rights, including “historic” rights.
- Conducting negotiations and lawsuits to receive compensation in accordance with the zoning change, based on dedicated decisions in conjunction with Compensation Committee.
- Land allocation upon tender exemption.
- Providing expert opinion and working towards reduction of fees.
- Carrying out the lease agreement renewal process at the Land Authority.
- Conducting negotiations, providing consulting services and submitting claims regarding the rights stipulated in a lease contract and decisions of the Israel Land Council.